5100 WEST HENRIETTA ROAD
PO BOX 92912
ROCHESTER, NY 14692-9012
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- Very toxic to aquatic life.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
- IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
- Collect spillage.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to a licensed chemical disposal agency in accordance with local/regional/national regulations.