Certified Labs, Div. of NCH Corp.
Irving, TX. 75015
- Extremely flammable aerosol
- Toxic if inhaled
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Harmful if swallowed
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or hot surfaces.
- Do not breathe gas, mist, and vapors.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50* C/122*F
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing and eye protection.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If experiencing respiratory symptoms, call a physician
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical attention
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician if unwell.